UPDATE: Friday, January 13, 2023 at 2:03 PM ET —
On Friday, Axalta Racing and Hendrick Motorsports announced the official 15-race RaptorTough.com primary sponsorship schedule for William Byron in 2023.
Byron will run the scheme for the first time at the Busch Light Clash exhibition event at the LA Memorial Coliseum on February 5th and he’ll follow that up by running the scheme in the season-opening Daytona 500 on February 19th.
Here is the complete 2023 RaptorTough.com Primary Sponsorship Schedule for William Byron
- February 5 – Busch Light Clash at the LA Memorial Coliseum
- February 19 – Daytona 500
- February 26 – Auto Club Speedway
- March 5 – Las Vegas Motor Speedway
- April 2 – Richmond Raceway
- April 9 – Bristol Motor Speedway (Dirt)
- April 30 – Dover Motor Speedway
- May 14 – Darlington Raceway
- June 11 – Sonoma Raceway
- July 16 – New Hampshire Motor Speedway
- July 23 – Pocono Raceway
- August 13 – Indianapolis Motor Speedway Road Course
- August 26 – Daytona International Speedway
- September 10 – Kansas Speedway
- November 5 – Phoenix Raceway
ORIGINAL STORY: Thursday, January 14, 2023 at 10:58 AM ET —
On Thursday, Hendrick Motorsports and Axalta unveiled the newly-designed RaptorTough.com Chevrolet Camaro that William Byron will compete with throughout the 2023 NASCAR Cup Series season.
The paint scheme, which for the first time – intentionally – includes some white in the base design, with the classic colors of matte black and lime green, which debuted on the No. 24 Chevrolet Camaro in 2021.
— Axalta Racing (@AxaltaRacing) January 12, 2023
Thursday’s release of the RaptorTough.com paint scheme continues a week-long trend of Hendrick Motorsports paint scheme reveals, that has included primary paint schemes for all four of the team’s NASCAR Cup Series drivers – Chase Elliott, Kyle Larson, Alex Bowman, and now, William Byron.
The brand-new No. 24 RaptorTough.com Chevrolet Camaro will debut early in the 2023 NASCAR Cup Series season, although an official debut date has not yet been determined.