Search
Close this search box.

Partner

Guaranteed Rate Solidifies Eight Race Sponsorship of Ryan Newman’s No. 6 for 2021

share it
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Reddit

 

DAYTONA BEACH, FLORIDA – AUGUST 16: Ryan Newman, driver of the #6 Guaranteed Rate Ford, races Corey LaJoie, driver of the #32 Trump 2020 Ford, during the NASCAR Cup Series Go Bowling 235 at Daytona International Speedway on August 16, 2020 in Daytona Beach, Florida. (Photo by Chris Graythen/Getty Images)

Guaranteed Rate will extend their partnership with Ryan Newman and Roush Fenway Racing, as a primary sponsor of the team’s No. 6 entry in a total of eight events over the course of the 2021 NASCAR Cup Series season, beginning with the Busch Clash on February 9th on Daytona’s Road Course.

“We are excited to have Guaranteed Rate back on our Ford this season,” said Newman, who boasts 18 wins in the NASCAR Cup Series. “They came on board last year and were really a strong presence for our team down the stretch. They are a great group to work with and I look forward to building on the program in 2021.”

Newman’s No. 6 Guaranteed Rate Ford Mustang will be seen in seven points paying races – in addition to the Busch Clash — next season, at Martinsville (April 10), Dover (May 16), Circuit of The Americas (May 23), Pocono (June 27), New Hampshire (July 18), Richmond (September 11) and Las Vegas (September 26).

“We are very happy to announce that Guaranteed Rate will return in 2021 and continue to serve as a primary partner with Ryan Newman and the No. 6 Ford,” said team president Steve Newmark. “Since joining the team in July of 2020, Guaranteed Rate launched a robust marketing campaign around the partnership that saw great fan response. The high level of engagement from our fanbase is a testament to their brand and the quality of their products and services. We look forward to continuing to expand the partnership in 2021 and beyond, and jointly offering creative programs to our fans.”

Guaranteed Rate – one of the largest retail mortgage lenders in the United States — joined Roush Fenway Racing’s No. 6 team as a primary sponsor mid-way through last season, later signing on to become the primary sponsor of Newman’s Ford Mustang in 11 of the final 14 events.

“Our launch into NASCAR this past season was a huge success,” said Guaranteed Rate Chief Marketing Officer Steve Moffat. “Ryan Newman and the Roush Fenway Team are true professionals and outstanding partners. Ryan set some big goals for 2021, and we at Guaranteed Rate share that same competitive spirit and focus on winning.”

Ryan Newman enters his 20th season as a full-time competitor in the NASCAR Cup Series and his third behind the wheel of the No.6 for Roush Fenway Racing. The South Bend, Indiana-native has scored a total of 18 wins at NASCAR’s top-level, including the 2008 DAYTONA 500.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Latest Post

Jeffrey Kessler, Michael Jordan, Curtis Polk, and Denny Hamlin after an August 28 courtdate against NASCAR.
NASCAR, 23XI/Front Row Spar in Ugly Thursday Injunction Hearing
Frankie Muniz will not compete in the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series race at Darlington after suffering a distal radial fracture in his wrist in a fall from a ladder at his home.
Frankie Muniz (Distal Radius Fracture) Out for Darlington Race; Maggio to Fill-In
VO_03575
Trevor Bayne Joins TRICON for Truck Series Return at Darlington
2025-08-27 14-21-10
Austin Dillon Not Resting on Laurels After Making 2025 Playoff Field
2025-08-27 13-34-29
Shane Van Gisbergen Flying Under The Radar as Playoffs Begin
2025-08-27 12-38-06
Playoffs 'Feel Different' for Chase Briscoe at Joe Gibbs Racing

Join Our Newsletter

Ready to have NASCAR news hand-delivered to your email daily?

Related Article