Premier Security Solutions Renews Partnership with Carson Hocevar, Niece Motorsports in 2022

share it
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Reddit
PC: Niece Motorsports | PR

Premier Security Solutions will return to Niece Motorsports in 2022, continuing to serve as a primary partner of Carson Hocevar and the No. 42 Chevrolet Silverado in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series.

The security company, which backed Hocevar in four of the final nine NASCAR Camping World Truck Series events in 2021, will adorn the Portage, Michigan-native’s entry in the first three events of the season, beginning with Friday’s race at Daytona.

“I really appreciate the support from everyone at Premier Security Solutions for stepping up and making sure we had the funding for our second full-time season in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series,” Hocevar remarked. “I am very thankful for the growth in support from one primary sponsorship last season to several races this year. I can’t wait to debut our 2022 Premier paint scheme at such an iconic venue as Daytona International Speedway to open the season.”

Founded in 2013 by a retired Flint Michigan Police Officer, Premier Security Solutions is committed to deflecting and deterring unlawful activity for its clients, creating a safe campus, and providing a secure environment. The company has partnered with many community organizations like Genesee County Sheriff Chris Swanson and his G.H.O.S.T. team to combat human trafficking

In addition to a state-of-the-art monitoring center and all types of security training for both law enforcement and civilian trainees, Premier Security also provides an array of security services, including K-12 school campus, industrial logistics, corporate and event security

“Premier Security Solutions is beyond excited to be the primary sponsor for Carson Hocevar and the No. 42 Niece Motorsports Chevrolet Silverado,” President of Premier Security Solutions, Dave Forystek, said. “Carson exemplifies the same dedication, goals, and values in racing that Premier has used to grow and expand in the security industry. We’re hoping to be the push Carson and Niece Motorsports needs to get the No. 42 into the victory lane in 2022.”

Last season, Hocevar made the jump to compete full-time in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series for Niece Motorsports, recording three top-five and eight top-10 results, including a career-best second-place effort at Charlotte in May.

“We’re thrilled to have Premier Security return this year and even expand their involvement with Carson and the team,” said Niece Motorsports Team Owner Al Niece.  “Carson had such a great rookie season last year, I know that he’s excited to build on that and return to a lot of these tracks for a second or third time around. It means so much to have organizations buy into our team and our goals. We have high expectations this season and are looking forward to performing well for Premier Security and all of our partners.”

The 19-year-old will look to make his second consecutive appearance in the NASCAR Camping World Truck Series Playoffs this season, as he returns to the series full-time in 2022 with crew chief Phil Gould.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Latest Post

Justin Allgaier has inherited the pole for the Charbroil 300 after rain forced NASCAR to cancel NASCAR O'Reilly Auto Parts Series qualifying.
O'Reilly Auto Parts Series Qualifying At Charlotte Canceled; Allgaier, Day On Front Row
Rain has forced NASCAR to postpone the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series North Carolina Education Lottery 200 for a second time, the race will now run Saturday at 9 PM ET.
Rain Forces Postponement Of NASCAR Truck Race at Charlotte to Saturday At 9 PM ET
The NASCAR Cup Series garage watches on as the No. 33 Richard Childress Racing team unloads its car at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
No. 33 RCR Team Allowed To Unload Car First In Touching Gesture By NASCAR
NASCAR has postponed the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series North Carolina Education Lottery 200 at Charlotte Motor Speedway to Saturday at 8:00 AM ET.
Inclement Weather Forces Postpones Charlotte NASCAR Truck Race Until Saturday Morning
In the days before his death, Kyle Busch proposed a rule change to NASCAR that would allow NASCAR Cup Series drivers over 40 years old to compete full-time in the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series.
O'Donnell: Kyle Busch Proposed An Over-40 Rule For Truck Series In Days Before Death
Rain has washd out NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series qualifying at Charlotte Motor Speedway, Corey Day will start on pole.
Weather Washes Out NASCAR Truck Series Practice and Qualifying At Charlotte

Join Our Newsletter

Ready to have NASCAR news hand-delivered to your email daily?

Related Article