Search
Close this search box.

Partner

Justin Bonsignore Making Xfinity Debut with Joe Gibbs Racing at New Hampshire

Justin Bonsignore NASCAR Xfinity New Hampshire Motor Speedway Joe Gibbs Racicng

Photo Credit: Nigel Kinrade, LAT Images for Toyota Racing

share it
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Reddit

Justin Bonsignore, a three-time NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour (NWMT) champion, will join forces with championship-winning organization Joe Gibbs Racing to make his NASCAR Xfinity Series debut later this season at New Hampshire Motor Speedway.

The 36-year-old racer will get behind the wheel of the No. 19 Toyota GR Supra at the 1.058-mile short track in Loudon, New Hampshire, a track in which Bonsignore has had a great deal of success, including a pair of points-paying victories in the NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour.

“Having the opportunity to drive for Joe Gibbs Racing at New Hampshire is truly the chance of a lifetime,” Bonsignore said. “I love driving modifieds and that will always be my home, where we hope to win many more races and championships. But, having the opportunity to compete in the NASCAR Xfinity Series with such an established, winning organization like Joe Gibbs Racing is such an exciting chance on this national stage.”

A native of Holtsville, New York, Bonsignore is a 41-time winner in the NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour, placing him fourth on the all-time wins list. In 2018, the driver scored his first championship in the series, before going back-to-back just two seasons later, in 2020 and 2021.

As of May 16, Bonsignore sits second in NWMT point standings, six points back of the lead, after scoring one victory (at Richmond Raceway) in the opening four races of 2024.

Earlier this season, Bonsignore made his ARCA Menards Series debut at Daytona International Speedway, driving the No. 30 for Rette Jones Racing.

“We’re thrilled to have Justin in our car at New Hampshire,” said Steve DeSouza, EVP of NASCAR Xfinity Series/Development at JGR. “He’s a driver with a rich short-track racing resume and represents the heart of modified racing in the northeast. To put him in one of our cars at a track that he’s built a legacy at is going to be a lot of fun for us, and even more so for the fans.”

While making his Xfinity Series debut, Bonsignore will be running double-duty, as he competes in the NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour event at New Hampshire on the same weekend as his Xfinity Series debut. The proven race-winner is still looking for sponsorship for the June 22 event at New Hampshire Motor Speedway.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Latest Post

Jeffrey Kessler, Michael Jordan, Curtis Polk, and Denny Hamlin after an August 28 courtdate against NASCAR.
NASCAR, 23XI/Front Row Spar in Ugly Thursday Injunction Hearing
Frankie Muniz will not compete in the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series race at Darlington after suffering a distal radial fracture in his wrist in a fall from a ladder at his home.
Frankie Muniz (Distal Radius Fracture) Out for Darlington Race; Maggio to Fill-In
VO_03575
Trevor Bayne Joins TRICON for Truck Series Return at Darlington
2025-08-27 14-21-10
Austin Dillon Not Resting on Laurels After Making 2025 Playoff Field
2025-08-27 13-34-29
Shane Van Gisbergen Flying Under The Radar as Playoffs Begin
2025-08-27 12-38-06
Playoffs 'Feel Different' for Chase Briscoe at Joe Gibbs Racing

Join Our Newsletter

Ready to have NASCAR news hand-delivered to your email daily?

Related Article