SiriusXM Returns to Joe Gibbs Racing as Primary Sponsor For Christopher Bell in Four Races

share it
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Reddit
DAYTONA BEACH, FLORIDA – FEBRUARY 21: Christopher Bell, driver of the #20 Rheem Toyota, and Joey Logano, driver of the #22 Shell Pennzoil Ford, race during the NASCAR Cup Series O’Reilly Auto Parts 253 at Daytona International Speedway on February 21, 2021 in Daytona Beach, Florida. (Photo by Brian Lawdermilk/Getty Images)

Joe Gibbs Racing and SiriusXM have renewed their relationship for another season. JGR announced on Monday that the team will have the satellite radio entity on Christopher Bell’s No. 20 machine for four races in 2021, including this weekend’s Folds of Honor QuikTrip 500 at Atlanta Motor Speedway.

“It’s pretty cool to have SiriusXM on my car this season,” said Bell in a team release. “SiriusXM NASCAR Radio has so many different shows and hosts for fans to listen to and it’s always fun to call in and catch up. Plus, I’m an avid SiriusXM listener when I’m driving around in my car.”

Bell, 26, took the first victory of his NASCAR Cup Series career earlier in the season at the Daytona International Speedway Road Course. In addition to Atlanta, the SiriusXM blue and black colors will be on Bell’s No. 20 car at Richmond (March 21), Road America (July 4) and Bristol Motor Speedway (September 18).

“We are truly honored to be a part of the Toyota Racing and Joe Gibbs Racing teams. We’re looking forward to showcasing the newly enhanced SiriusXM paint scheme on Christopher Bell’s No. 20 Toyota Camry for these four upcoming races,” said Christopher Lam, SiriusXM’s Senior Vice President of Automotive Partnerships. “We couldn’t be more proud of our long-standing relationship with Toyota, and we’re thrilled that SiriusXM is now a standard feature on every vehicle they manufacture.”

Through five races in the 2021 NASCAR Cup Series season, Bell has racked up three top-10 finishes including his win at the Daytona RC. The driver, who is in his Sophomore season, currently sits eighth in the championship standings.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Latest Post

Rain has forced NASCAR to postpone the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series North Carolina Education Lottery 200 for a second time, the race will now run Saturday at 9 PM ET.
Rain Forces Postponement Of NASCAR Truck Race at Charlotte to Saturday At 9 PM ET
The NASCAR Cup Series garage watches on as the No. 33 Richard Childress Racing team unloads its car at Charlotte Motor Speedway.
No. 33 RCR Team Allowed To Unload Car First In Touching Gesture By NASCAR
NASCAR has postponed the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series North Carolina Education Lottery 200 at Charlotte Motor Speedway to Saturday at 8:00 AM ET.
Inclement Weather Forces Postpones Charlotte NASCAR Truck Race Until Saturday Morning
In the days before his death, Kyle Busch proposed a rule change to NASCAR that would allow NASCAR Cup Series drivers over 40 years old to compete full-time in the NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series.
O'Donnell: Kyle Busch Proposed An Over-40 Rule For Truck Series In Days Before Death
Rain has washd out NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series qualifying at Charlotte Motor Speedway, Corey Day will start on pole.
Weather Washes Out NASCAR Truck Series Practice and Qualifying At Charlotte
Richard Childress Racing will officially suspend use of the No. 8, which was used by Kyle Busch, and will renumber its second Cup Series entry No. 33.
Richard Childress Racing to Suspend Use Of No. 8, Will Renumber Car To No. 33

Join Our Newsletter

Ready to have NASCAR news hand-delivered to your email daily?

Related Article