Search
Close this search box.

Partner

Daniel Suárez, Freeway Insurance Returning to Trackhouse No. 99 in 2025

Photo Credit: Tyson Gifford, TobyChristie.com

share it
Facebook
Twitter
LinkedIn
Reddit

Daniel Suárez and anchor partner Freeway Insurance will return to Trackhouse Racing for the 2025 NASCAR Cup Series campaign, the team confirmed Friday.

A two-time winner in the NASCAR Cup Series, Suárez is the founding driver for Trackhouse Racing, first joining the organization in 2021 to pilot the No. 99 Chevrolet, the entry he’ll return to for a fifth season in 2025.

Freeway Insurance will continue to serve as a primary sponsor of Suárez and the No. 99 team at NASCAR’s top-level, adorning the entry for one-third of all events, including the season-opening Daytona 500 and the NASCAR All-Star Race at North Wilkesboro Speedway.

“Everyone at Trackhouse Racing is pleased to continue the relationship with Daniel and Freeway Insurance,” said Justin Marks whose team is in its fourth year of competition in the Cup Series. “Daniel has been vital to this team and its culture since the first day. Freeway joined that same year and we have all continued to grow together and will continue into 2025.”

Suárez is the 2016 champion of the NASCAR Xfinity Series, becoming the first foreign-born champion of NASCAR’s National Series.

Earlier this season at Atlanta Motor Speedway, Suárez captured the victory in Freeway Insurance colors in one of the most exciting finishes in NASCAR history, locking himself into the NASCAR Cup Series Playoffs for 2024.

“Trackhouse is home to me and I have enjoyed every minute I have been here,” said Suárez who became the first Mexican driver to win a Cup race when he dominated the race at Sonoma (Calif.) Raceway in June 2022. “We plan to keep working, growing and winning more races. We can only do that with the support of my Amigos and Amigas at Freeway Insurance. They have backed me for the last several years and we have grown close with their customers and employees.”

Freeway has been part of the Trackhouse-Suarez relationship since the beginning, ensuring that everyone knows low-cost car insurance is available to people who need it, regardless of their driving record.

During that relationship, the combination has worked on a national television and digital advertising campaign featuring Suárez in English and Spanish, working on customer outreach across the nation and dramatically increasing the brand’s recognition.

“We value our partnership with Trackhouse and Daniel Suárez who has become a powerful ambassador of our Freeway brand and an influential voice in our own diversity, equity, and inclusion efforts. Daniel’s story inspires us and deeply connects to the daily lives and goals of our Hispanic customers,” said Cesar Soriano, Chief Executive Officer of Freeway Insurance, the largest auto insurance and personal lines distribution company in the United States.

“Thousands of race fans have met Daniel at Freeway Insurance stores across the country, and we want him to meet and share his story with even more in 2025. He has been part of our national advertising initiatives and has introduced new customers to Freeway. We want to continue with that effort and scale our presence in NASCAR so when you see the No. 99 racing by you immediately think of Freeway Insurance.”

Trackhouse Racing currently fields a pair of full-time entries in the NASCAR Cup Series, one for Suárez and the other for Ross Chastain, who drives the No. 1 Chevrolet. Zane Smith, Shane Van Gisbergen, and Connor Zilisch are among those currently in the NASCAR pipeline for Trackhouse Racing.

Both Suarez and Chastain are signed for 2025 with Trackhouse Racing. With rumors circulating about a third team potentially opening up for the organization, announcements (if any are to be made) will come at a later date.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Latest Post

Niece Motorsports announces new ownership group at Richmond Raceway
Niece Motorsports Announces New Majority Ownership Group
Chris Rice says Kaulig Racing is nearing an extension with Ty Dillon for 2026 and that the team is exploring expansion into the NASCAR Truck Series with Ram Trucks
Chris Rice: Kaulig Racing Nearing Ty Dillon Return in 2026; Addresses Ram Truck Rumors
Reports suggest Dover Motor Speedway could host the NASCAR All-Star Race in 2026, and Iowa Speedway's date could be in jeopardy
REPORTS: Dover to Serve as All-Star Venue? Iowa in Jeopardy?
Stewart Friesen will not pursue medical waiver to remain eligible for NASCAR Craftsman Truck Series Playoffs
Injured Stewart Friesen Will Not Pursue NASCAR Truck Series Playoff Waiver
Jack Wood will sit out Friday's NASCAR Truck Series race at Richmond after suffering an injury at Watkins Glen, No. 91 McAnally-Hilgemann Racing team withdraws from event
Jack Wood Out For Richmond Truck Race; No. 91 MHR Team Withdraws
Josh Berry ready to start building momentum in Cook Out 400 at Richmond Raceway
Josh Berry, No. 21 Team Have Had Richmond 'Circled For A While'

Join Our Newsletter

Ready to have NASCAR news hand-delivered to your email daily?

Related Article