On Tuesday, NASCAR released the annual list of owner points transfers ahead of the 2021 NASCAR Cup Series, NASCAR Xfinity Series and NASCAR Camping World Truck Series seasons, which include a number of internal transfers, external transfers and new entry declerations.
NASCAR Cup Series:
- MBM Motorsports 49 –> MBM Motorsports 13
- Tommy Baldwin Racing 7 –> Tommy Baldwin Racing 71
NASCAR Xfinity Series:
- RSS Racing 93 –> Big Machine Racing 48
- RSS Racing 38 –> RSS Racing 23
- SS Greenlight Racing 08 –> SS Greenlight Racing 17
- JD Motorsports 15 –> JD Motorsports 4
- JD Motorsports 0 –> JD Motorsports 6
NASCAR Camping World Truck Series:
- NIECE Motorsports 42 –> Rackley WAR 25
- NIECE Motorsports 44 –> NIECE Motorsports 42
- David Gilliland Racing 17 –> David Gilliland Racing 1
- Reaume Brothers Racing 00 –> Reaume Brothers Racing 33
- Reaume Brothers Racing 33 –> Reaume Brothers Racing 34
- Reaume Brothers Racing 34 –> Reaume Brothers Racing 00
The 2021 NASCAR Camping World Truck Series is set to begin Friday, February 12th, 2021 at Daytona International Speedway for the annual running of the NextEra Energy 250.
The 2021 NASCAR Xfinity Series is set to begin Saturday, February 13th, 2021 at Daytona International Speedway for the annual running of the Beef. It’s What’s for Dinner 300.
The 2021 NASCAR Cup Series is set to begin Tuesday, February 9th, 2021 at Daytona International Speedway’s Road Course for the annual running of the Busch Clash. The series will continue their schedule throughout Advent Health Speedweeks with the Bluegreen Vacations Duels at Daytona on Thursday, February 11th, 2021, before the 63rd annual running of the DAYTONA 500 on Sunday, February 14th, 2021.