Lionel Racing annually releases their top-10 die-casts sold, and the 2019 numbers are in. Chase Elliott’s standard No. 9 NAPA Auto Parts paint scheme has taken the crown as the most-sold die-cast for the year. This isn’t shocking, as Elliott has become the Most Popular Driver in the sport over the last two seasons, but what is shocking is who Elliott topped for the crown this season.
Elliott’s car out-sold Dale Earnhardt Jr.’s No. 8 Hellmann’s Mayonaise Darlington throwback car. Earnhardt ran the scheme, which was in honor of his father’s first-ever NASCAR Cup Series start in his only NASCAR Xfinity Series race of 2019.
Elliott had six of the top-10 cars sold in 2019 overall.
Here is the complete top-10 list of Die-Casts sold in 2019:
- Chase Elliott No. 9 NAPA Auto Parts Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
- Dale Earnhardt Jr. No. 8 Hellmann’s Mayonaise Throwback Chevrolet Camaro
- Chase Elliott No. 9 Mountain Dew/Little Caesars Talladega Win Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
- Jimmie Johnson No. 48 Ally Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
- Chase Elliott No. 9 Hooters Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
- Martin Truex Jr. No. 19 Bass Pro Shops Toyota Camry
- Chase Elliott No. 9 NAPA Charlotte Roval Win Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
- Chase Elliott No. 9 NAPA Watkins Glen Win Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
- Chase Elliott No. 9 Mountain Dew Chevrolet Camaro ZL1
- Kyle Busch No. 18 Interstate Batteries Auto Club Win Toyota Camry
Toby is the Founder, Editor and go-to man for TobyChristie.com. He is also the co-host of The Final Lap Weekly Podcast. Additionally, Toby is a NMPA (National Motorsports Press Association) award winning writer, and has followed NASCAR as a fan since 1993.