Before drivers conducted their burnouts in Nashville on Wednesday, NASCAR handed out their annual industry awards during a reception. These awards are handed out to drivers, teams or sponsors in the industry that excelled in certain areas throughout the 2019 NASCAR season.
Here is the full list of Award Winners for 2019:
- Mechanix Most Valuable Pit Crew: Joe Gibbs Racing’s No. 18 team (Kyle Busch)
- MOOG Problem Solver of the Year: Chris Gabehart, Joe Gibbs Racing’s No. 11 Crew Chief (Denny Hamlin)
- Buddy Shuman Award: Dennis McGlynn
- American Ethanol Green Flag Restart Award: Martin Truex Jr.
- Marketing Achievement Award: Busch Beer
- Busch Pole Award: Kevin Harvick
- Sunoco Rookie of the Year: Daniel Hemric
- Sunoco Diamond Performance Award: Kyle Busch
- Goodyear Gold Car Award: Kyle Busch
- Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Champion Sponsor Award: Mars Inc.
- Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series Champion Crew Chief Award: Adam Stevens (Kyle Busch)
The Monster Energy NASCAR Cup Series NMPA Most Popular Driver Award and the Betty Jane France Humanitarian Award will be announced at Thursday night’s NASCAR Awards Banquet.
Toby is the Founder, Editor and go-to man for TobyChristie.com. He is also the co-host of The Final Lap Weekly Podcast. Additionally, Toby is a NMPA (National Motorsports Press Association) award winning writer, and has followed NASCAR as a fan since 1993.